Monday, June 15, 2020

Keeping Up With...Food (Meal Plan for June 14 - June 20)

I'm back to meal planning after a week off. I didn't mean to miss a week, but things were really crazy here last weekend and I just didn't get around to planning or writing the blog post. I was once again reminded of how important meal planning is for me because I felt like I just floundered thru last week when it came to my meals. I was all over the place, often having to figure things out on the fly. I don't do well with that, I'm much better with a meal plan!

This week I planned all of our meals and made my shopping list already. We are back to eating healthy and using up our veggies from our CSA. Our last two deliveries have been super colorful and delicious. The peaches we got two weeks are so juicy and good, I can't wait to get more! Adrian and I also spent some time this weekend organizing our deep freeze so we know exactly what we have down there. I will need to do very little shopping this summer between what we have in our freezer and what we get from the CSA.
Here's what we're eating this week:
Sunday - Leftovers
Monday - Turkey Soup and Air Fried Kale
Tuesday - Sausage and Peppers over Zoodles
Wednesday - Buffalo Chicken Salad and Corn on the Cob
Thursday - Sausage and Zucchini Pasta
Friday - Pesto Tortellini and Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad
Saturday - Grilled Steak, Air Fried Potatoes and Roasted Asparagus

Water Flavor:
Pear. We got a large amount of pears from my mother in law so I'm using them up in my water over the next few weeks. They give it such a sweet flavor!

Baking this week:
I did a lot of baking on Sunday so we are set up for the week. I made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bars for the boys and Blueberry Muffins for me and Adrian. Everything came out great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment